In fulfilling its mandate, the Leaders’ Debates Commission is guided by the pursuit of the public interest.
Do you have questions or concerns about the Commission and its mandate? Send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
To learn more about our mandate and guiding policies, read the Order in Council.
- Quarterly Financial Report: For the quarter ended September 30, 2019
- Quarterly Financial Report: For the quarter ended June 30, 2019 – Revised
Public Opinion Research
- Public Opinion Research to provide evidence for the interpretation of the participation criteria for the leaders’ debates
- Report by the Institute of Research on Public Policy (PDF)
This report by the Institute of Research on Public Policy summarizes recommendations made by experts and stakeholders on how best to proceed with the commission.
- Report by the Standing Committee of Procedural and House Affairs (PDF)
The Standing Committee of Procedural and House Affairs report on the creation of an independent Commissioner for Leaders’ Debates
- Democratic institutions – Leaders’ Debates
Information regarding the future of leaders’ debates in federal elections.